Chia seed oil is popular for its high nutritious values and skin-care characteristics. It has a pleasant, sweet, nutty aroma. The best source of omega-3 fatty acid found in nature. It contains antioxidants that are stronger than vitamin C and E. It contributes to skin moisturizing, protecting, calming and acts as an anti-aging component.
It is extracted from the chia seeds. These seeds are filled with fatty acids, dietary fiber, proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It was considered as a good source of strength in ancient times.
Chia seed oil is equally beneficial for the skin as for the body. It has become an important ingredient in the skin care industry thanks to its moisturizing properties and now commonly used in eye drops, lip balms, face oil, moisturizer, serum and hair care products.
Benefits of Chia Seed Oil:
- This oil is rich in healthy fatty acids mentioning oleic acid and stearic acid. These ingredients develop a healthy skin membrane, nourishes the lipid barrier of your skin and helps your skin survive against environmental change.
- When applied over the skin, chia seed oil softens your skin, provides protection against harmful UV rays and reduces the appearance of fine lines, winkels, sun spots; giving your skin a youthful appearance.
- The omega-3, omega-6 keeps the skin hydrated. A natural medicine for those with dry skin problems. A thin layer of chia seed oil on the skin after bath helps the skin absorb the water and relieve it from dryness.
- Chia seed oil also acts as a medicine for itchiness and eczema.
- Application of chia seed oil on the hair helps prevent hair breakage. Also it keeps the hair hydrated giving a shiny look to your hair.
- The omega-3 variations present in chia seed oil; ALA, EPA, DHA helps strengthen brain health, improve memory functions and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, stroke and neurological disorders. Feeding a little amount of chia oil to kids everyday can bring about healthier neurological activities.
- Full of dietary fiber, chia oil improves heart health, limits excess weight gain and loses bad cholesterol from the body. Recommended by doctors as a precaution and medicine for cardiovascular disease.
- Calories: 486
- Total Fat 31g : 47%
- Saturated fat 3.3g: 16%
- Polysaturated fat 24g
- Monosaturated fat 2.3g
- Trans fat 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0%
- Sodium 16mg: 0%
- Potassium 407mg: 11%
- Total Carbohydrate 42g: 14%
- Dietary fibre 34g: 136%
- Protein 17g: 34%
- Vitamin A: 1%
- Vitamin C: 2%
- Calcium: 63%
- Iron: 42%
- Cobalamin: 0%
- Magnesium: 83%
More Precautional Information On Chia Seed Oil
For skin care purposes, consumers can use chia oil after a bath. They can apply the oil on their clean face directly and let it be like that for a few minutes. When the oil skin has soaked in the oil, they may apply other skin care product such moisturizers, lotions or sunscreen. Chia seed oil doesn’t blend in with other products so, consumers have no need to be afraid of any chemical reaction. This will make their face look fresh, hydrated and plump and act as a shield against acne and fine lines. They may also apply the oil to their hair and body.
Consumers may use this oil on their smoothie, yogurt or dazzle it over pasta, soup, salads. Chia oil has a low smoke point of 400F which is normally exceeded in times of cooking, destroying the healthy fatty acids of the oil. Also, there have been reports of allergic reactions of people after ingestion. So, an expert’s consultancy is recommended before higher consumption of the oil.
Our chia essential oil is 100% pure, organic, virgin and cold-pressed. Collected from the well-developed chi plants, the chia seeds are processed in a neat and tidy environment to extract the best quality oil and delivered to our customers. We provide the pure, pollution free product to you so that you enjoy the best product with your hard earned money.
You can order your chia seed oil in bulk or have a mixed order of other vegetable oils like Peanut oil, Corn oil, Sunflower oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado oil, and much more. Just send us your inquiry today by filling out the form below to receive a quotation within 24hrs.