Wholesale high-quality refined peanut oil available for instant delivery to international destination. If you are looking for information about refined groundnut oil, you can check the specs and nutrition fact below. You can also see the benefits of using peanut oil you can share with your customers. To place an order, you can send either use the button Get a Quote button above or fill out the form below.
- Appearance: Pale yellow oily liquid,almost odourless
- Acidity index: <0.40mg KOH/g
- Peroxide value: <5.0 meq O2/Kg
- Specific gravity: 0.912-0.918g/ml
- Fatty acids composition(Fatty Acid Fraction):
- Oleic acid 35-72%
- Linoleic acid 13-43%
- Palmitic acid 7-16%
- Stearic acid 1.3-6.5%
- Behenic acid 1-5%
- Arachidic acid 0.5-3%
Nutrition Fact of Groundnut Oil
- Calories: 119
- Total Fat: 13.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Total Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin C: 0mg
- Vitamin D: 0μg
- Iron: 0mg
- Calcium: 0mg
- Potassium: 0mg
- Phosphorus: 0mg
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
More Information About Peanut Oil
The peanut is most popular for it’s mild flavor and high smoke point. It brings a mild sweet nutty flavor in all of your recipes. Peanut oil helps all the items in your recipe maintain their own unique taste by not absorbing their flavor in the cooking process. So, you can cook several items at the same time with their flavors intact. Peanut oil is the standard choice for frying food. It has a smoke point up to 450F so that it can take the higher temperature keeping the outside of the food crispy and inside moist.
Peanut oil is one of the healthiest vegetable oils. It is derived from the seeds (peanut) of the peanut plant. The peanuts develop underground of the peanut plant. That’s why this oil is also called ‘groundnut oil’. It is most common in Chinese, South Asian for regular cooking and roasted foods for added flavor.
Our peanut oil is derived directly from the fresh golden peanuts, cleaned and processed through a neat step by step procedure. Our product is 100% pure and a non-GMO verified food.
Benefits Of Peanut Oil
- boosts insulin secretion and sensitivity. Insulin helps cells absorb glucose and keeps your blood sugar under control.
- keeps blood sugar under control.
- helps hair growth. It strengthens the hair fossils and prevents dandruff.
- slows down skin aging by minimizing dark spots, fine lines and patchy skin.
- reduces bad cholesterol from the body. Peanut oil is good for heart patients. It prevents fatty acid build up in blood vessels and lowers the chances of heart diseases.
- a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that fights off the free radicals in our body, keeps the cells healthy and serves as a protection against breast, colon and prostate cancer.
- vitamin E also helps to keep the immune system strong, protect the body from virus and bacteria and is essential for blood cell formation.
- fighting inflammation. A natural skin care product that reduces acne, blackheads from skin.
- can be used for body massage to strengthen the body, get rid of joint problems. Provides relief if applied to aching joints and muscles.
- moisturizes and nourishes dry skin. Also used for skin whitening.
Other Benefits and Precautions:
Research indicates consuming a moderate amount of groundnut oil everyday, can lead to a healthy heart condition for diabetes patients. The US Food and Drug Administration announced, “daily consumption of 1.5 spoonfuls of oils containing high levels of oleic acid, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.”
But some precautions must be maintained before using the product as allergic reactions are seldom reported from people, especially children. It is advisable for people with allergy problems to consult with a doctor before consuming peanut oil.
Peanut oil is used as a cooking oil, as a remedy to fight against cancer, to maintain heart health and diabetes, relief from joint pain, improve one’s appetite and skin care. A handy product for your convenient cooking and health care.
Besides groundnut oil, we also have Refined Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Canola Oil, and other high-quality vegetable oils. Send us your inquiry and receive quote within 24hrs by filling out the form below.