This top quality avocado oil is available for bulk purchase at a very competitive wholesale rate. See the details below on the nutrition facts, benefits and how to order.
Nutrition Facts Of Avocado Oil (Portion Size 14 g)
Amount Per Portion:
- Calories: 124
- Total Fat 14g: 18% (Saturated Fat 1.6g: 8%)
- Total Carbohydrate 0g: 0% (Dietary Fiber 0g: 0%)
- Protein 0g: 0%
- Calcium 0mg: 0%
- Iron 0mg: 0%
- Potassium 0mg: 0%
100% natural cold pressed extra virgin pure avocado oil. Enriched in omega 3, 6, 9, vitamin e, beta sitosterol, monounsaturated fats and lutein. It is derived from the ripe avocado pulp without applying excess heat or chemicals and delivered to you as your perfect cooking and healthcare companion.
Avocado oil is favorable as your new kitchen companion for cooking, baking, dressing and marinades. A healthy alternative to other cooking oils. A perfect oil for applying in grilling with a smoke point up to 520F. It also works as an anti-ageing elixir and nurtures your skin and hair. It is reported to accelerate infant’s early brain development and growth.
Our avocado oil is healthy, plant based, gluten free, soy and canola oil free and a certified non-GMO product. No preservatives or enzymes were added.
How is Avocado Oil Produced?
Avocado oil is produced from the flesh of avocados, which are fruits that grow on trees. Producing avocado oil begins when the fruit is picked and transported to a processing facility.
Workers cut open the fruit and remove its flesh at the processing facility, which may be located in a forest or an urban area. They then pulverize it into a paste-like consistency using large machinery. The paste is mixed with water and filtered through several mesh layers to remove any impurities.
The resulting liquid is now ready for distillation – the process by which it becomes an edible product. In this step, steam passes over heated coils inside a distillation chamber, where it vaporizes into gas form. It rises through a condenser tube, where it cools down again before returning to liquid form at atmospheric pressure. This process repeats itself until all the water has been removed from the mixture by evaporation, leaving behind pure oil.
After distillation has been completed and laboratory technicians have made quality checks, avocado oil can be bottled and sold as a food-grade product for cooking or cosmetics.
Benefits Of Avocado Oil
- Cholesterol free. High amount of monounsaturated fats, healthy fat and low amount of saturated fats, a type of unhealthy fat. Adding it into the diet is a good option for the diabetes patients.
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids. These fatty acids improve heart health by reducing blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels.
- A good source of lutein, an antioxidant found in our eyes. Consuming this nutrient improves our vision and reduces risks for optical diseases.
- A source of healthy fat.
- The fatty acids and antioxidants in avocado oil accelerates wound healing and improves overall skin health.
- Consuming antioxidants is crucial for the human body as it fights the free radicals. These free radicals damage the body cells and their excess amount in the body leads to various heart diseases, type 2 diabetes and cancer. Avocado oil is rich in various types of antioxidants.
- Vitamin E keeps the blood vessels healthy by cleaning the plaque built up in the arterial walls and prevents blood vessel blockage.
- Chlorophyll is a pigment present in avocado oil. This pigment causes the trees to turn green in color. In the human body this pigment removes the metal substances from the body such as mercury and lead from various organs like the liver, kidneys, brain etc.
- The monochromatic oleic acid omega 9 and omega 3 lowers the risk of cancer and slows down the growth of cancer cells specially breast and colon cancer.
- The vitamin E, potassium, lecithin nourish and moisturize the skin. The skin absorbs these nutrients and forms new skin cells. Contributes to regeneration of tissues.
- Treats dry skin, skin irritation, dandruff, insect bites and relieves inflammation from eczema, psoriasis. Prevents and treats acne. Over time, it reduces the appearance of minor sun damage, age spots and scarring.
- Best natural sunscreen. Hydrates, nourishes the skin and slows down skin aging.
- Moisturizes the hair directly from the root making it silky and reducing hair falls. Lecithin works as a lubricant for the hair. Provides a protective covering of hair fossils and skin. Eventually, this helps to prevent moisture loss of hair even in a windy and harsh climate.
To place an order, simply fill out the form below and submit. After submitting the form, you will receive a detailed quotation within 24hrs. Packaging can be customized with your logo depending on your preference.