More information about these Antigen Rapid Test Kits
Our SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARSCoV2 specific antigens in nasopharyngeal or combined nasopharyngeal/oropharyngeal samples. This test is designed to detect antigens from the SARSCoV2 virus in people who have been diagnosed with COVID19.
What are the different antigen rapid test kits we have for sale?
- Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Home Test Kit (1 ea )
- QuickVue Rapid At-Home COVID-19 Antigen Test Kit
- InteliSwab COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Home Test Kit (2 ea )
- Labcorp Pixel COVID-19 PCR Test Home Collection Kit – 1 ea
- Everlywell COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit DTC – 1 ea
- Proov 1 Cycle Supply PdG Test Kit
- Access Bio Covid Rapid Test
- Binax Now COVID 19 Antigen self test by Abbott
- On/GO COVID 19 Antigen self test
- Ellume COVID Test kid
- InteliSwab COVID 19 Rapid Antigen Test
- Dxterity SARS COV RT PCR
- COVID 19 At home test kid Nasal Swab Sample
These products are only for use by professionals in laboratories and Point-of-Care settings. It identifies a SARS-CoV-2 antigen, the nucleoprotein, in the same way as laboratory tools do. Users can use these kits to determine whether a person has SARS-CoV-2 by displaying colored bands indicating the presence of SARS-CoV-2 antigens.
How do these rapid covid test kits work?
Coronavirus N protein binds with colloidal gold-labeled SARS-CoV-2 N protein antibody to produce an antibody-antigen (Ab-Ag) complex when the user place the specimen on the sample pad.
SARS-CoV-2 N protein antibody captures the Ab-Ag complex as it migrates to the test line under capillary action. As a result, a red band will appear on the test line. This line indicates that the specimen is positive for COVID-19 nucleocapsid protein. No color band will emerge on the test line if the specimen does not include any coronavirus antigen (N protein) or the antigen level is below the detection limit.