Want to learn more about Shiseido Extra Rich Cleansing Foam? See details about this ultimate skincare indulgence below.
This luxurious foaming cleanser has lots of anti-aging ingredients working effectively to remove impurities while retaining your skin’s essential moisture. And what is the result? “A fresh, smooth and radiant complexion“.
But this cleanser doesn’t stop at that. It also prepares your skin to better absorb the benefits of your following skincare treatments. Thus, giving you the most out of your skincare routine. The foam is suitable for all skin types, and dermatologist-tested, you can trust that this product is gentle yet effective.
Not only does Shiseido Extra Rich Cleansing Foam remove impurities, it also helps the skin attract moisture during the softening step of your skincare regimen. This leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and bright.
Key Ingredients of Shiseido Extra Rich Cleansing Foam
This high-quality cleanser is formulated with two key ingredients that work together to help improve the overall skin. These key ingredients are Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract, and NMT.
Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract is a natural extract that has been shown to help reveal a fresh, bright look on the skin. This extract is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds that can help to protect the skin from environmental stressors and promote a healthy, youthful appearance.
NMT, or Natural Moisturizing Factors, is a blend of natural ingredients that helps to remove impurities and attract moisture to the skin. This helps to keep the skin feeling smooth and hydrated, which can help to prevent dryness and flakiness.
Besides these two key ingredients, this cleansing form has other very important ingredients that boost it’s effectiveness. Below is the full list of the all the ingredients in this cleanser.
- Water and humectants: WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- Acids: MYRISTIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, LAURIC ACID
- Alkali: POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
- Surfactants: DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-20 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, PEG-6, PEG-32, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, SODIUM METHYLTAURATE
- Emulsifiers: GLYCERYL STEARATE SE
- Preservatives: TRISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM METABISULFITE
- Fragrance: FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL
- Colorants: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)
- Plant extract: PRUNUS SPECIOSA LEAF EXTRACT
Steps on how to use this Cleansing Foam
- Choose a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type (e.g. oily, dry, combination, sensitive) and any specific concerns you have (e.g. acne-prone, anti-aging).
- Wet your face with lukewarm water to open up your pores.
- Gently massage the cleanser onto your face in circular motions, paying extra attention to areas where you tend to have more dirt and makeup (e.g. nose, forehead, chin).
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water, then splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Pat your face dry with a clean, soft towel.
- Use a toner or facial mist to soften and hydrate your skin.
- Apply the toner or mist to a cotton pad and swipe it over your face, or mist it directly onto your face.
- Follow up with a facial essence to further soften and hydrate your skin.
- Apply the essence to your face and gently pat it into your skin.
- Use a serum or ampoule to strengthen and nourish your skin.
- Apply the serum or ampoule to your face and gently pat it into your skin.
- Follow up with a facial mask or facial oil to further strengthen and nourish your skin.
- Select a treatment product that targets your specific skin concerns and needs (e.g. acne, dark spots, wrinkles).
- Follow the instructions on the product for how to apply it to your skin.
- Choose a moisturizer that is suitable for your skin type and any specific concerns you have.
- Apply the moisturizer to your face and neck, and gently massage it into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Use a sunscreen or moisturizer with SPF to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply the sunscreen or moisturizer to your face and neck, and gently massage it into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Reapply the sunscreen or moisturizer every 2-3 hours, or as needed, if you are spending a long time outdoors or sweating heavily.
You can find more information on the products insert(leaflet). Overall, Shiseido Extra Rich Cleansing Foam is a great cleanser you can add to your product line. Get it today at a wholesale discounted price when you buy in bulk.
Besides this cleansing foam, we also supply other cosmetics in bulk at wholesale prices. In our cosmetic category, you can find perfumes, skin moisturizers and cleansers and like Shiseido rich cleansing milk.